Job vacancy: Team Leader - Operations
- Be conversant and updated with IFRS;
- Be conversant with PAYE computation and applicable monthly filing;
- Be the leader of the audit process – Managing Audit process from start to sign off;
- Ensure that the accounting files have been prepared according to the standards of Juristax and ready prior to any audit process;
- Ensure timely preparation of all accounting deliverables (statutory/ client requirements);
- Ensure all tax filings and VAT returns are made on time;
- Final review of financial statements.
- Ensure timely processing of bank/ trade transactions.
Compliance and Legal Role
- Be on top of all local legislations;
- Ensure that all deliverables are in accordance with the law;
- Be the final reviewer;
- Ensure all deliverables of the team are made as per JurisTax standards, as per local legislations;
- Ensure that all emails are responded within 24 hours;
- Ensure clients’ deadlines are met;
- Be the guardian of the relationship with your client as well as his primary and main point of contact. Understanding of the client’s business and ability to identify and / or provide value added services, where required;
- Conduct any other cognate duties as assigned by the Reporting line.
- Degree in the relevant field (Finance/ Accounting/ Administration);
- Any qualification deemed equivalent by Management;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the Global Business Sector;
- Experience in both accounting and administrative assignments;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 18 November 2023
For more information, please visit our LinkedIn and Facebook page: JurisTax Group
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius. Tel: (+230) 465 5526 | Fax: (+230) 468 1886 Website: www.juristax.com